Welcome Judicial Financial Disclosure Filers
Thank you for taking this opportunity to familiarize yourself with the electronic financial disclosure filing system.
If at any time you need assistance, or if you cannot remember your username and/or password, please contact one of the following account administrators.
DO NOT create another account.
Connie Winkel - firstname.lastname@example.org (410-260-1275)
Debbie Kaminski - email@example.com (410-260-1271)
- Click the Log In button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Your personal User Statement Activity page will appear.
- Click the Start New Statement button to begin.
- Select your filing group and filing year. Reminder: You are usually filing for the previous calendar year.
- Select the Continue Button.
- General Instructions are available to guide you through the process.
- Click the Set Up Account button.
- Fill in your First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, Email Address, Filing Group and Office/Court Location.
- Submit the form.
- Click the Log In button and begin to complete your Financial Disclosure Statement.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you for your records.